Practice Lead - Fashion Apparel Retail & FMCG Industry at New Era India
Views:1712 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - HR Compliance - Manufacturing Firm (5-12 yrs)
Our Client is a leading MNC Company in Consumer Facing Sector based Bangalore. Client has PAN Indian Sales & Operations running via Regional Offices, Client has Manufacturing Units as well Warehouses / Distribution Centers.
We are looking for a very Strong Professional to - Lead the Compliance Function and minimum employees strength is 5000 at PAN India.
What we are Looking in a Candidate:
1) Very Good Communication Skills, As a Compliance Manager you May Face a Situation where Company CEO / Business Directors interaction is required. So candidate Must be very clear in Confidence and Communication.
2) Candidate Must know Kannada language (Local Language of Bangalore).
3) Diplomatic Skills in a Candidate, As Compliance Lead, you will be facing Top Govt Official Bodies to represent you Company. So an art of dealing with Govt Officials is a Must.
4) This is a Team Handling role. So candidate should have a good leadership.
LLB or MSW or Master of Laws - We are open to look at candidates from Legal or HR background.
Work Experience - 5 Yrs to 12 Yrs (Depending on Education background)
- Maintain statutory documents at office for the inspection by labour dept.
- Labour Department Activities: Liaison with Govt. authorities like Labour department's & SEZ Office for Licensing, Registration, Renewal, preparing compliance if required and submitting reports to the authorities.
- Monthly compliance documents like ESI, PF, PT, in time Remittances etc
- Coordination of payment of PF & ESI, Professional Tax & Follow the minimum wages act as per state law.
- Directly involving in handle the PF & ESI & under various Acts
- Coordinating between labour officers, SEZ Development Commissioner & Assistant Labour Commissioner for notices issued.
- Ensured The Contract Labour (Regulations and Abolition) Act entailing Agreement between
- Employer and Contractor & Follow up the registration authorities on
- Oversee statutory compliance reports and timely remittance and returns with regard to EPF, ESI, LWF and PT (Pan India).
- Handling and closure of statutory inspections and notices.
- Liaisoning with authorities and handling notices and inspections.
- Proficient in licensing activities.
- To Lead Compliance / Statutory Audit Process.
- PF monthly and yearly returns as per EPF Act to PF office and handling all inspection or notices from EPF office with proper documents & records.
- ESIC monthly and half yearly returns as per ESIC Act to EEIC office and handling all inspection or notices from ESIC office with proper documents & records.
For More Details, Rohit VInayak, Mobile - 9582300683
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.