Recruiter at Xpert connexions
Views:835 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - HR Business Partner - Telecom (3-11 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Man Power Planning for the Business units (Refer as IGRE, CSTPL, SAME, IGE, Restaurants).
- Talent Acquisition for the Business Units.
- Anchor the HR Digitization Projects at the centre keeping the emerging & future HR and business trends in view.
- Key role in ensuring Employee Engagement levels at the organisation through required talent management initiatives including effective & robust communication, Employee policies, timely addressal of employee concerns or suggestions.
- Initiating, executing and managing Change Management initiatives at unit or group level as per the requirement.
- Plan, Develop & implement strategy for Employee Life cycle to business units & IGE team.
- Leading Tie Ups of various HR Services at the Group Level related to Employee life cycle with Vendors, Terms and Conditions finalization, Negotiations and final sign off for all Business units.
- Manage bi-annual performance appraisal process for the corporate and the new businesses. This involves educating new managers and leaders around the performance management and linking it to the employee engagement scores.
Educational Qualifications : MBA/PGDBM - HR from a reputed university/Institute
- 4+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition & Talent Management from SI or Telecom Industry, including Performance Management & Employee Engagement
- Preference for candidates with any HR Technology/Tool implementation experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.