Manager - HR Business Partner/Talent Acquisition - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
Our Client is the world's largest FMCG brand manufacturer and exporter with a legacy spanning over 120 years.They are India's first integrated company with a comprehensive product chain. Our client is a billion dollar top line company holding 45% market share in India and 50% share in export market.
As Manager - HRBP and TA, you will be responsible for managing the recruitment and selection process.
What you will do:
- Partnering with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Performing talent acquisition. Pre screening candidate applications and resumes for required skills experience and knowledge to fit position requirements.
- Making referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity.
- Analyzing trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions programs and policies.
- Providing day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application, talent management and development and organizational design consultation.
- Conducting ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs.
- Actively participating in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners.
- Actively participating in recruitment campaigns, job fairs, college relations programs, general networking etc. to ensure robust candidate pipeline.
- Anchoring the performance management cycle and facilitate the various phases - goal setting, on-going feedback to annual appraisals
- Growing and conserving network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. Leverages on-line recruiting resources; employee referrals network referrals etc. to identify and recruit best in class talent.
- Facilitating process of candidate selection interviewing job offer background check and candidate on-boarding details.
- Co-facilitating new Employee Orientation (NEO) program for new hires. Remaining current on trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to compete in market and within industry.
- Leading and/or supporting annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance management merit and bonus awards benefits enrollment etc.
- Evaluating issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and program designs i.e. training to address certain needs.
- Partnering with Payroll, HRIS and Compensation and Benefits functions as needed to provide solutions for clients.
What you need to have:
- 5-8 years experience in Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partner
- Proven knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components to include sourcing; qualifying; networking; assessing; selling and salary trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently