Team Executive at Michael Page
Views:6748 Applications:635 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:221
Manager - HR Business Partner/Recruitment - Healthcare (5-7 yrs)
Job holder specific skills:
- Good communication - written & verbal
- Ability & experience of working with different stakeholders, difficult customers
- Expertise in one or more areas of HR like Comp. & Ben. or statutory compliance or labor laws
- Agile & energetic
- Willing to stretch and work hard.
- MBA or Equivalent in Human resources from a reputed college
- 5 - 7 years experience, preferably in an MNC.
- Must have experience of Recruitment
Role Purpose (Why does the position exist?):
Support the Business in all people related matters - Recruiting, inducting and integrating employees; coordinating for their training and development and also counselling employees from time-to-time on matters pertaining to indiscipline/ non-compliance. The position is also responsible for educating line managers on all people related processes and creating overall awareness on all HR processes and policies.
- Work closely with line managers to understand requirements & close positions on a timely basis.
- Understand requirements from Hiring managers, Work with Sourcing Partners to source profiles, communicate requirements and screen them, Coordinate and arrange for interviews
- Conduct HR Interviews and provide HR insights and feedback
- Roll-out offers, ensuring proper salary structure, fitment into salary bands and internal parity, Negotiate and close offers
- Prepare and issue offer letters, Appointment letters, Promotion letters, etc.
- Assist Hiring Managers in raising requisitions in Workday; train and support wherever required.
- Reference checks for new employees, Intimation to all internal stakeholders for an arrangement of travel, stay, logistics, laptops, email ids, etc., Announcements for all new recruits.
- Ensure onboarding, Induction and confirmation of new recruits, keeping a track of delays and escalating pending matters on a timely basis.
- Responsible for coordinating for the Induction of all employees. Also coordinate with various stakeholders for smooth induction and integration of new employees into the organization.
- Take the employees through Company profile, HR Policies and processes and address queries.
- Change/ Develop content for Induction from time-to-time
- Follow-up with managers to complete the induction for their teams. Ensure timely confirmation of employees through regular follow-ups with their Managers.
Employee Relations :
- Act as a sounding board for field employees - understand their concerns & update the management on a timely basis.
- Engage with Managers and support them in sorting people issues with the help of National HR Manager
- Handle indiscipline, issue chart sheet, counsel employees with support from National HR Manager
- Coach and advice First-line Managers on how to handle people issues.
Training on HR Processes/ policies :
- Train & support line Managers from time to time on HR processes.
- Create awareness on HR Policies and processes from time-to-time
- Train employees/ Managers on HR processes
- Follow-up and co-ordination with regard to adherence to processes with proper documentation & audit compliance
- Train and support the implementation of new systems like workday, etc.
MIS / Analytics :
- Data analysis to gain insights on exits, etc.
- Compile data on attrition, recruitment TAT, etc. and publish monthly dashboards.
- Conduct exit interviews and compile all data, suggest interventions, etc.
Follow-up & Coordination :
- Provide support to all employees to ensure adherence to HR processes.
- Follow-up and update status on GPS, IDPs and ensure timely completion.
- Training need analysis from IDPs and coordination for training.
- Work on various HR projects from time to time. Based on business requirements and Global HR Direction, suggest and implement HR initiatives, projects on Process improvements, cost saving, Building efficiencies, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.