Senior Manager Recruitment at Strike-it-Rite Management Consultants (P) Ltd
Views:581 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - HR Business Partner - Pharma/Manufacturing Firm - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (5-6 yrs)
Core Purpose of the Role:
HRBP aligns business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The HRBP serves as a consultant to management and works collaboratively with the leaders in the BU team in understanding the business strategies, goals, objectives and key performance measures of the BU.
Specific requirements for this role:
Education: Full time management degree from a Tier1 business schools, with specialization in HR / IR.
- Provides HR expertise and service that support clients in achieving their goals and objectives by becoming a trusted partner.
- Develops collaborative relationships with senior management, people managers and employees in assigned client groups such as coaching, influencing, facilitation, presentation, communication, process development, analysis and problem solving. Coaches and counsel's managers on effective management/supervisory skills that inspire high performing employees.
- Partners with people managers and recruiters to attract and retain a diverse, engaged workforce.
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Consults with managers, supervisors and employees to resolve employee relations issues involving disputes, poor performance, inappropriate behaviour and policy violation.
- Monitors employee engagement and works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Participates in company-wide programs and initiatives (e.g., annual performance management, salary review, workforce planning, and organizational change).
- Monitors adherence to HR policies and consults with management on policy guidance and interpretation; may assist in the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Manage the HR Compliances for the organization with 100% compliance as per the law of the land including supporting the external/internal team on the HR Compliances
- Compiles reports and conducts analysis from HRIS and other data resources, as needed.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Must possess considerable knowledge of all HR disciplines; particularly strong employee relations knowledge and experience.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff is critical.
- Proven ability to effectively present to all levels and cross-functionally within the organization.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent consulting skills.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Comfortable within a high change evolving organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.