Manager - HR Business Partner - Manufacturing/BFSI/FMCG/Pharma (5-12 yrs)
Hiring an HR Business Partner for a leading Bangalore based MNC:
Business & Talent Strategy Reframe:
Innovate & Guide Business Growth:
- Collaborate with leadership to innovate and guide local talent strategies that harmonize with the overarching business strategy, implementing and evaluating Principle Based Management practices along with supporting programs.
- Forge partnerships with leaders to orchestrate the execution of a comprehensive talent strategy, encompassing succession planning and the development of individual and organizational capabilities.
- Provide proactive guidance on workforce planning, seamlessly integrating business strategy, talent acquisition, and diversity considerations. Offer expertise in organizational design to optimize efficiency.
- Leverage analytics to discern trends and glean insights that enrich the formulation of a dynamic talent strategy.
Change Leadership Expertise:
- Offer expert counsel to leaders, facilitating seamless organizational change within the business.
Performance Management Coaching & Support:
- Collaborate with supervisors to comprehend performance outcomes, overseeing follow-up processes for both high and low performers, and providing support for Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) disciplinary actions.
- Consult and challenge supervisors in decision-making processes related to global or domestic assignments, delving into aspects such as purpose, motivation, and future career steps.
Compensation Advisory Excellence:
- Provide guidance on the application of the Principle Based Management- compensation philosophy within the business units. Coach and educate the HR community and supervisors on this compensation philosophy.
- Support supervisor decision-making by reviewing and challenging processes, coaching on Principle Based Management- compensation, plan design for incentive programs, and developing market and alternative market perspectives.
Employee Relations Advisory Mastery:
- Collaborate with compliance teams to manage employee allegations effectively.
- Offer consultations on legal and regulatory risks associated with involuntary separation, collaborating with Employee representatives when necessary.
- Work closely with Legal and Supervisors to align on exit agreements related to involuntary separations.
- Play a crucial role in communicating involuntary terminations, ensuring a balanced and transparent approach.
What You Will Bring To the Table:
- Possess a graduate or master's degree in HR.
- Accumulate 5+ years of experience in HR leadership roles.
- Very high on strategy and building relations with stakeholders and business leaders. The expectation around culture fitment stays the same - Humility, Respect & integrity
(NOTE: Accepting applications of candidates coming from Product MNCs or GICs.)