Lead TA at Humane Insights
Views:468 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Manager - HR Business Partner - IT/Telecom (3-6 yrs)
About the job:
This is an opportunity to work directly with the largest internet service provider multinational company. Based in India, the company serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. The leadership team comprises of professionals hailing from diverse industries like FMCG, Apparel, Entertainment, Information & Technology, Telecom, and Retail.
We are looking for a talented Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) Manager with 3-6 years of experience in training and development.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and leadership skills.
Role Name: HRBP
Start date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full-time
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates based on their profiles will be contacted. Candidates who have prior experience in HRBP are eligible only.
- Manpower Budgeting
- Talent Acquisition & Onboarding
- Performance Management
- Talent Management
- Compliance, Policies & Procedures
- Payroll & Exit
Skills Required :
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills to have a conversation with ease with the employees
- Confident and a high-growth mindset
- High learning ability to understand the industry and product quickly to be effective in the field
Ideal backgrounds :
- MBA Qualification from a Tier 1 Or Tier 2 Universities
- Learning & Development
- Nice to have internet /telecom experience
- Leadership Development
What You Get:
- Experience of working with an international company
- A very innovative and entrepreneurial environment
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.