Lead - Outsourcing/Offshoring Vertical at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:199 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Hedge Fund Accounting - BFSI (3-6 yrs)
- Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in respect of a portfolio of hedge funds
- Preparation of Net Asset Value calculations, financial statements and associated reports for larger, complex clients, or as required, within deadlines
- Working closely with the (Senior)/Fund Accountants to manage timelines, workflows and deliverables within agreed SLA- s
- Assisting in meeting client expectations by monitoring timely delivery of daily, weekly and monthly deliverables
- Escalating all material issues effecting the NAV production process to the Assistant Vice President in a timely manner
- Monitoring progress of (Senior)/Fund Accountants to identify areas for additional training & development
- Building relationships & working closely with investor relations group and liaising with other departments within the org. as required
- Training & Coaching staff
- Meeting expectations of clients & fund participants, adhering to deadlines
- Positioning one-self to be the first escalation point for internal queries
- Assisting Assistant Vice President to coordinate the Year End process with respect to audit timelines, Financial Statement Preparation, Regulatory filings, Tax services etc.
The role requires working in shifts.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.