Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:2668 Applications:207 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Manager/Head - Human Resource - Export/Import - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (8-10 yrs)
Our client is a well-known MNC brand and they are looking for a HR manager who will head the HR operations in India reporting to VP Hr Asia.
Looking for very dynamic Hr candidates, with a MBA hr degree and has worked as Hr manager for a minimum period of 3 years. Must have worked with an MNC and should have handled the integration of individuals from other countries into the company's Indian headquarters.
Total experience is 8 to 10 years.
Salary : Should work within the Budget. Will not consider candidates whose expectations are higher than budget.
Job Title : HR Manager, India
To Handle 130 employees and a rapid expansion
Job Summary :
The HR Manager performs human resources-related responsibilities in, but not limited to the following functional areas: talent acquisition, employee service, employment, compensation & benefits, training and HR or company events. In addition, the company forecasts a growing presence and workforce in India and this role will support the growing and changing business needs.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop talent strategy to support the company's growth plan in India. Responsible for the full cycle talent acquisition management, includes recruiting management, job posting, candidate sourcing, application screening, interview & assessment, reference check, and proposing offer, etc., as well as onboarding and integrating new talent.
- Lead the biannual culture survey locally and work with India management team to develop an engaged and high-performance culture locally.
- Ensure the benefits and compensation plan is in line with local talent market trends and corporate HR pay philosophy. Work with local payroll vendor for the monthly payroll cycle.
- Work with division leaders and functional leaders on developing succession plans for key positions. Be responsible for talent development programs based on organizational diagnosis and talent assessment.
- Perform India HR law research & analysis to assist problem solving in various HR or employment issues.
- Other Corp, regional and local HR projects/tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field and MBA in Hr from premium School
- Minimum 8 years- HR experience and 3 years HR Manager experience from MNCs
- Team spirit, proactive, driven, self-starter, self-disciplined
- Ability to work effectively across countries, regions and cultures.
- Attentive to details
- Effective in both day to day HR responsibilities and strategic business partner assignments
- Good judgment with respect to keeping confidential information.
Candidate must contact S.Krishnan at 8309618146 to get more details