Manager/Head - Digital & Communications - Internet/Online (6-12 yrs)
1)Citizen engagement - Political Campaigns (Communication with citizens)
2)Work with government to implement them (Support to government)
- Massive outreach on all social media platforms.
- Create informative and interesting press releases, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build awareness around the issue of air pollution.
- Develop/maintain social media profiles and quality content on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
- Other social media platforms include, whatsapp, instagram, youtube
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials.
- Supervise projects to guarantee all content is publication-ready.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Efficient in forming content strategy and building citizen partnership.
- Build and implement campaigns, develop running campaigns.
- Effectively using social media platforms to support offline campaigns.
- Manage and oversee different digital marketing channels
- Raise citizen interest about air pollution at a large scale
- Online social media campaigns and effective public engagement
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement