Manager - Talent Acquisition at Trio Partners
Views:3122 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Growth Marketing - SaaS Firm (7-13 yrs)
We are one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS Companies. We are well funded by top tier VCs and are on an unwavering mission to power the $23T commerce market through intelligent software.
Our customers (including 5 of the top 10 retailers and 7 of the top 20 Consumer Brands in the US) are driving billions of dollars of revenues through our software.
Hiring the best and grooming them is the topmost value that we stand for.
He/she will partner with the CEO, sales, marketing, product and customer success leaders, in addition to working with VPs and CXOs at leading consumer brands organizations to shape strategic initiatives.
Are you ready to get on this rocket ship?
As a Growth Marketing Manager you will own key part of the go-to-market strategies, tools, and insights to enable the company to reach e-commerce executives at consumer brands.
You should be someone with demonstrated passion for consumer brands, ecommerce, and/or marketing.
What the role is all about?
- Conceptualize, define, execute, and lead marketing/growth initiatives and programs end to end to scale our demand generation and sales efforts.
The role will own 4 specific areas :
- TAM database development and maintenance
- Creation, updation, and maintenance of accounts, opportunities, leads, contacts, campaigns etc. within Salesforce CRM
- Hypothesis generation, analysis, and creation of unique insights that excite our prospects
- Take our message, story and insights to prospects via one or more channels such as SEO, SEM, LinkedIn, YouTube, Retargeting, display ads
Desired Experience :
- 7-10 Years of growth experience and exception results in marketing B2B products across Enterprise, Small and Medium sized business.
- Hands-on experience in Salesforce CRM and marketing automation tools such as Hubspot, Pardot
- Proven results in generating awareness and delivering MQLs in competitive markets via one or more channels such as SEO, SEM, LinkedIn, YouTube, Retargeting, Audience Buy platforms (e.g. Lotame, MediaMath, Amazon DSP)
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills as demonstrated via educational credentials from reputed institutions and work experience at top-tier firms in management consulting / investment banking / e-commerce / consumer goods / retail industries
- Experience working with remote sales and marketing teams
- Ideally, have experience in or ability to quickly learn technical skills such as HTML, CSS, Python
- Experience with leading e-commerce or adtech companies is a huge plus
Required Functional Competencies :
- Exceptional Problem Solving, Program management capabilities and track record of over delivering on measurable goals and delivering projects on time
- Demonstrated track record of structured problem solving, analysis and execution in marketing/demand generation areas.
- A self-starter with extensive track record of independently managing projects/work streams while working closely with cross-functional teams.
- Experience launching marketing campaigns at scale across a variety of B2B channels and independently authoring content
- Exceptional program and project management capabilities including being able to set deadlines and meet them consistently, while motivating your team to deliver
- Top notch analytical skills including advanced skills in using tools such as Microsoft Excel (e.g. pivot tables), and hands-on experience with SQL
Core Values :
Dive Deep : As a growth marketer you have strong attention to detail and enjoy getting into the weeds.
Communication Skills : You have to be excellent with written and oral communication and aptitude for story-telling to a sophisticated audience. You should be able to produce high quality documents, videos, infographics and other collateral and be able to present to cross-functional teams.
Innovation/Growth Hacking skills and mindset : You need to be fluent in technology and have an innovative mindset. Growth marketing thrives on bringing fresh insights to the market that help differentiate ourselves.
Collaborative : You should be able to create a healthy working relationship with different teams like sales, marketing and customer success. At the same time, you should have well-thought through, strong and informed opinions which are weakly held i.e. subject to change based on new data.
Flexible : You should be able to change priorities and juggle multiple projects at the same time without compromising quality and speed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.