Head - Recruitment at HR Potential Search
Views:586 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager/Group Manager - Legal - Manufacturing/Automotive - LLB (5-9 yrs)
Mandatory qualification- LLB (Preferably from any National Law College/NLU OR Delhi University)
The main purpose of the job:-
- Contract documentation, legal drafting, vetting and overall legal support for other departments in the organization.
- Awareness about and changes in legal trends and intelligence.
- Responsible for drafting all operational contracts specifically supply agreements, distribution agreements, transport/ logistics agreements, services agreements, plant-specific agreements, offtake agreements, joint venture agreements, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing the above-mentioned contracts.
- Analyze various business proposals/ transactions in the legal context.
- Candidate should be updated on legal trends with respect to manufacturing and auto industry.
Knowledge (Technical / Functional) :
Knowledge of Corporate Legal Issues, drafting and reviewing Legal Agreements, understanding of business and financial combination. Good understanding of various aspects of business, specifically in the manufacturing industry.
- Legal Drafting Skills
- Business orientation
- Communication & Presentation skills
- High learning orientation
- Interpersonal skills