Deputy Manager at Skillventory
Views:5962 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Group Digital Marketing - NBFC (3-6 yrs)
Manager - Group Digital Marketing
Hiring for a leading NBFC
Job Purpose :
- Manager Group Digital Marketing
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Responsible for the Group Digital initiatives (with support from business/non-MF Marketing, Corporate Marketing, CSR and Corporate Communications) for the group.
- Digital Marketing - Effective formulation and implementation of the digital marketing strategy for all businesses and overall Group, within decided timelines in accordance to business expectations
- Digital Assets Maintenance - Creation, maintenance and management of Digital Assets including social Media handles, partner advisory platforms, mobile applications, films, videos and business websites
- Website Management - Ensure maintenance of the Website - updation and enhancements
- Formulating an optimum SEO framework for the businesses, manage social ORM, increase CTR and reduce bounce rates with an aim to maximise traffic inflow to our Digital nodes (social media, website and other owned digital assets) both on organic and inorganic routes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.