Manager - Govt Sales & Eurosport - Advertising Industry (8-12 yrs)
Manager, Advertising-Sales (Govt. Sales & Eurosport)
The role involves comprehensive business development efforts to secure advertising sales from State Tourism Boards, State DIPRs, government clients for pan-regional campaigns, PSU clients, and IPs on Eurosport within the West India region. This includes relationship building, customized proposal development, negotiation, and contract management.
- This is a full-time on-site role located in Mumbai for a Manager-Advertising-Sales (Govt. Sales and Eurosport).
- The Manager-Advertising-Sales will be responsible for day-to-day tasks associated with Media Sales and establishing strong Customer Services in Government sectors.
- The Manager-Advertising-Sales would also need to have exceptional Sales skills, as well as strong Communication and Marketing skills to maintain relationships with clients and devise and execute effective ad campaigns.
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field. A master's degree or MBA may be advantageous.
- Proven experience of 8-10 Years in advertising sales, business development, or a related field, preferably within the media or advertising industry.
- Demonstrated success in securing advertising deals and meeting revenue targets.
- Experience in working with government entities, state tourism boards, and public sector undertakings (PSUs) is highly beneficial.
- Familiarity with advertising sales to corporate and retail clients is a plus.
- Deep understanding of the advertising and media industry, including knowledge of advertising formats, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge of the West India region's market dynamics and advertising landscape.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills to establish and maintain connections with key decision-makers in government bodies, PSUs, and corporate clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in sales techniques and negotiation strategies
- Flexibility to adapt to changing market conditions and adjust sales strategies accordingly.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.