Manager - Global Process Improvement/Design - HR Shared Services (10-12 yrs)
Industry - Education / Teaching / Training
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
Description - This role will involve working with the HR systems team and global stakeholders to implement simplified core processes to support the introduction of a Global HR system and transfer of activities to Shared Services.
- Streamline the detailed processes and workflows delivered by the system and the new shared services team, while ensuring required localisations and business rules are understood, documented and delivered.
Client Details :
Our client is a UK based organisation working towards cultural relations and educational opportunities. They create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. They do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries they work with - changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
They work with over 100 countries across the world in the fields of arts and culture, English language, education and civil society. Each year they reach over 20 million people face-to-face and more than 500 million people online, via broadcasts and publications.
- Design the detailed processes: configuration, workflows and business rules to be delivered by the MyHR system
- Identify where local/regional variations are (legitimately) required - working with the wider change programme to support operation/delivery model changes
- Identify and develop solutions to address business problems and deliver standardization, efficiencies and controls - removing non value add activities where possible
- Design and document off system/manual processes - ensuring procedures are documented to standard via process manager/analysts with templates and guides
- Supporting training development from a process perspective to ensure activities are clearly described and easy for the business to adopt - in particular helping embed changes via supporting change managers
- Ensure processes remain in control as they are deployed, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement where required and working with the wider team to deliver solutions
- Manage relationships with colleagues particularly in IT and Finance shared service center to ensure the smooth flow of processes between functions
- Work with resourcing CoE and operational teams to prioritize functionality
- Manage the stakeholder engagement and communications plan
- Ensure that the expected benefits are calculated, tracked and delivered
- Ensure that all processes are effectively mapped to the appropriate levels and have risks and agreed controls identified with effective transition to BAU upon the completion of each set of process reviews
- Identifies HR best practices and compliance requirements to deliver solutions and controls
- Provide input into the firm's process improvement methodology to ensure it is fit for purpose for the region(s) and its particular/specific challenges.
- Educate senior managers and HR team members on the approach/methodology, generating support and demonstrating the tools and techniques which can be applied to business problems to deliver efficiencies. Up-skilling via coaching and training of the regional HR teams to enable them to deliver localised change. Promote and embed customer focused continuous process improvement within the firm
- Facilitate voice of the Customer workshops and continuously test the impact of improvements and end user/employee experience
- Ensure that all processes are underpinned by the firm's values and promote equal opportunities and diversity within the organisation
The desired candidate MUST possess all of the below (non negotiable):
1. 10-12 years of experience in HR Transformation
2. Exposure to HR - with understanding of both digital and Project side
3. Exposure in working with a Consulting Organisation
4. Ability to document processes and procedures L1-5, particularly using Visio
5. Significant experience in process design / improvement
6. Experience of working with SuccessFactors / cloud based HR solutions
7. Experience of delivering processes into shared services models
8. Excellent communication skills
Job Offer :
Opportunity to work with a fast growing firm in the Education Industry
Opportunity to work on a Global portfolio
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ayushman Anand on +91 (0) 124 452 5427.
Contact - Ayushman Anand - +91 (0) 124 452 5427
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.