VP Talent at The Workforce Consulting Group
Views:4112 Applications:1009 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Manager - Global Logistics & Operations - eCommerce - IIM/ISB/XLRI/NITIE/IIT/NIT/IIIT (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for a logistics professional; who is ready to work with domestic & international logistics partners for an e-commerce retail startup headquartered in the US.
The Logistics & Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring a high-quality customer experience. A high-quality customer experience is one in which the product is received on-time and well packaged at the most efficient cost. This is a key position for the success of the business. The person would be a core team member reporting directly to Co-founders with the potential to head the vertical in the future.
1. Determine the right carrier partner and negotiate all logistics costs for new factory onboarding
2. Setup the contract and integration with new carrier partners as and when needed
3. Onboard factories on our logistics procedure in time for product launch
4. Manage and ensure timely and correct fulfillment from our partner factories. Orders should ship within 24 hours and with a fulfillment accuracy rate higher than 99%
5. Co-develop an onboarding system to eventually automate sourcing/selling
6. Hire and supervise a world class team to assist in logistics over time
Job Location - Hyderabad
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.