Deputy Manager at Talentiser
Views:540 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Global IT Procurement (5-12 yrs)
Hiring a Manager Global IT Procurement for a Global Saas / IT company, In India based out in Hyderabad
Role - Manager Global IT Procurement
Location - Hyderabad
Work form office
5 Days working
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as procurement point of contact for suppliers and maintain relationships with supplier senior executives.
- Responsible for contract negotiations, PO process, Procurement policies, including diversity spend and ESG matters.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement in companies global procurement procedures and create playbooks for said procedures.
- Develop and implement strategic procurement planning
- Track procurement developments, specific to ESG and Vendor Validation that may impact the business and communicate to management strategies.
- Oversee improvements to streamline and scale our existing operations to support the next phase of the Company's growth.
- Deliver category saving and scorecard metric targets / KPI's and maintain supplier segmentation map with strategic suppliers
- Recommend areas and target for spend reduction, purchasing efficiency, customer services and supplier management
- Monitor the implementation of sourcing strategies and contract compliance and participate in the resolution of any constraints
- Maintain vendor management document repository best practices
- Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders and communicate effectively to a global team.
- Critical thinking ability to identify issues and risks and to develop, recommend, and implement solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Other ad-hoc projects as required.
Education & Certification:
- Advanced degree in business, finance, engineering and related field
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Sourcing and Procurement.
- APICS, PMP, CPM, CPSM preferred
- Proficient in MS Office and G-Suite products
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.