Managing Partner at MEGMA SERVICES
Views:810 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Global HR Operations - IT (5-9 yrs)
Leading IT / software MNC requires Manager ( Global HR Operations) -Hyderabad/ Bangalore
One of our client a leading IT consulting MNC and technology firm headquartered in the US, Which define success as achieving exceptional results that have a lasting impact on businesses of our clients. Our clients choose us because we partner with them to share their risks and headaches on day to day operations. It is building a Revolutionize the Digitization and Rationalization of Complex Unstructured Data and Events, that are Critical to Client businesses as Fin-Tech disruption along with Partner.
We are looking for Manager ( Global HR Operations) for Hyderabad/Bangalore locations.
PFB THE DETAILS
1) Client - US MNC
2) Job role- Manager ( Global HR Operations)
3) Location - Hyderabad/ Bangalore
4) experience - 5- 9 years of relevant experience in HR Operations
5) Qualification- Graduate./ MBA in HR from reputed college /institution
You should be open to work at both the locations
PFB THE JD
At least 5- 9 years of relevant HR operations experience with an organization of repute
HR Domain certification would be a plus Strong MS Office and Excel skills Proficient with Operational Excellence Practices
- Introduce best industry practices across the business with respect to any new policy introduction and compliance.
- Creation of Standard Operating Processes in line with the launched Policies; detailing the workflow and Internal responsibility matrices for
- Providing monthly HR analytics reports and dashboards to concerned stakeholders
- Managing stakeholders in order to improve operational performance indicators within the organization
- Handling the entire gamut of HR operations, including on boarding, query resolution, and exit formalities
- Act a a Back end support to various HR functions ( Payroll, employee engagement, Talent acquisition, Supporting entire payroll / & compliances in coordination with other functional teams
- Maintaining the records such as attendance records and employee personal records through Workday
- To ensure that all HR policies and procedures are regularly reviewed and continue to reflect both up-to-date employment law and best practice
- Responsibility for providing the line managers with information on latest employment policies that will impact on their management responsibilities and existing policies and procedures.
- Support employee engagement processes & cct as the SPOC in Human Resources for any employee relations issues involving employees between entry level and Executive Manager.
- Support, Execute and coach people managers to manage employee relations issues using University of Law policies, procedures and best practice, ideally resolving issues where possible informally.
- Build and maintain relationship with employees in respective centres / departments.
Skills Required :
- Problem Solving,Process Architecture,Quality Management, Excellent Business Excellence knowledge
- Multi-cultural awareness.
- Excellent English Language communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Experience owning highly confidential situations and data that requires 100% data privacy and security
- Experience working and thriving in a team environment to achieve goals
If the position interests you kindly share your cv at
Abhinav : 9548238406
Mention the following :
Current ctc & notice period
Domain specific experience