Manager - Glass Seal Mechanism - Global Auto OEM (10-15 yrs)
Manager - Glass Seal Mechanism - Global Auto OEM
Industry : Auto / Auto Ancillary
Category : Operations
Job Type : Permanent
- Overall Coordination of all Engineering activities as well as planning related to Glass seals and mechanisms
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills. Knowledge for Design and development and Localisation of Glass seal Mechanism Parts
Client Details :
- Our client is a global automotive OEM with its presence in more than 50 countries across the global. In India the OEM has product portfolios across gasoline,diesel as well as electric variants.
- Define engineering requirements in SORs, Technical review and technical assessment of the supplier
- Evaluate alternate design options and Manufacturing process
- Define Design verification plan and execute
- Meet the regulatory requirements at component, system and Vehicle level
- APQP meeting with suppliers and CFT
- Bench-marking, Design review and DFMEA review of components
- Plan and execute development of parts In-house or at supplier end for localisation
- Validation - Durability and Reliability issues monitoring and resolution on Vehicles.
- Leading meetings for smooth development of components and meeting program time-line till implementation
- Accessories and Glass seals Mechanisms Parts development from SOR creation, testing to Quality support
- Quality/Warranty issues both predictive (during development) and reactive (Post Launch)
- Root Cause Analysis for all the Engineering issues of testing, in plant or field issues
- Periodic audits of suppliers to improve the quality and process improvements.
Experience : 10 years - 14 years in Glass seal Mechanism design and development .
Skills and Knowledge : Good Interpersonal and Communication skills. Knowledge for Design and development and Localisation of Glass seal Mechanism Parts
Job Offer :
- Managerial opportunity
- Work Life balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Robin George on +91 124 452 5467.
Contact - Robin George - +91 124 452 5467
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.