Lead - Talent Acquisition at Jobsplan - An Executive Search Firm
Views:896 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - General Trade - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
- Liaising with channel partners to expand product reach in the market, coordinating and assisting them to promote the product.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major clientele, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction by achieving performance parameters, delivery & quality norms.
- Touring the sales territory regularly, talking to channel, identifying or resolving urgent issues.
- Ensuring business expansion through distribution.
- Ensuring the optimum product mix reaching the rural & urban market as well.
- Checking inventory of products, ensuring minimum inventory levels to be maintained across the channel.
- Overseeing SKU wise indenting for the stock for next month on the basis of sales, trends and objectives.
A successful candidate/applicant will have the following attributes :
- 5-10 years of experience in the FMCG (Dairy products) sector is a MUST
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate
- Currently working as, a Regional Key Account Manager is a MUST
- Should have Handled West and North region in current/previous company
- Highly analytical and numerate
- Having excellent communication skills.
- The candidate will be based out in Mumbai. He/she must have covered Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Delhi and Chandigarh region in current/previous company.