Recruiter at RGF Select Pvt. Ltd
Views:4001 Applications:211 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Manager - Gamification - eCommerce - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-3 yrs)
The Games & Gamification - Sell Side includes the following:
- End-to-End ownership of the Campaign Design & Engagement Planning for all the Games at Flipkart
- Develop deep understanding of game player behavior on platform
- Leverage game player insights to devise merchandising plans, social media and CRM outreach to improve week on week visitor and player metrics
- Own Game player growth metrics and drive interventions to achieve targets
- Working with the Ops and Merchandising teams to drive visibility and performance for all games
- Anchoring discussions with all the participating functions like Categories, CRM, Merchandising, Ads, Product, et al. to ensure readiness for campaigns
- Work with marketing to identify the best RoI initiatives to build awareness and encourage trial across channels - SEM, SEO, Social, etc.
- Collaborating and innovating with various teams to develop a pipeline of new product offerings that help in building Traffic & Engagement for Games
Desired Competencies :
- MBA from top-tier B-School with at least 2-3 years of experience in a Business development/Brand manager profiles
- Previous experience of working in Advertising/ Content Management domain is highly desirable
- Proven track record of delivering tangible results within their respective functions
- Creative Thinking and Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to coordinate with multiple internal stakeholders
- Strong bias for Action & have the ability to 'get things done'
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Knowledge on Marketing, Sell-side, Events, Client-Servicing will be an added advantage
Must be :
- MBA from top ranked school
- 2017 or 2018 passout
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.