HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:220 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Manager - Fund Accounting - AMC - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
1) Managing the entire mid/back office operations for Mutual Fund and for current and future AIFs.
2) Computing the NAVs, maintaining the valuations, assisting in transaction pricing.
3) Publishing NAVs, investor reports, custom investor reports for key investors, factsheets, communiques, distribution letters etc.
4) Managing the daily cash flow and accounting of funds, including periodic distributions to all investors and leverage at fund level.
5) Coordinating with accounts and compliance teams internally for day to day operations as well as reporting requirements.
6) Coordinating with fund accountants, R&T agents, valuation providers, audit firms on an external basis.
7) Facilitating the compiling and audit of fund accounts on annual basis.
8) Maintaining database of fund documentation and approvals.
9) Assisting in investor relations by responding to client queries, compiling and publishing standardised dashboards, eventually managing interactions independently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.