Recruitment Consultant at Utkarsh Staffing Solutions
Views:1654 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Fulfillment Center - eCommerce (6-10 yrs)
We have an opening as a Manager - Fulfillment Center with one of our Client.
Job Location : Makali (Bangalore)
Experience Required : 6+ years into fulfillment center
Job Description :
As a Fulfillment Manager you will -
- Lead on numerous improvement and process excellence projects aimed at streamlining activities while driving up performance and quality.
- Lead, motivate and support a large team of outward, inward and reverse logistic operations within a time-sensitive and demanding environment. This will include the setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports.
- Be a Subject-Matter Expert on larger processes and activities within the fulfillment center, i.e. with Standard Work procedures across the various FC supply touch points.
- Manage the timely data collection to update overall FC metrics (for eg: #of dispatch and Inward shipment units, Timely dispatch of outward vehicles, MRP, Damage & Expiry issues detected at time of Inward & dispatch) on daily basis, in an inventory control and systems environment, to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per shipping unit, eliminate errors in dispatch and thus deliver excellent customer service.
- Manage the Inward operations and ensure complete and timely inwarding of material received.
- Manage the dock to stock operations to ensure all round availability of items in the correct quantity quality and location at all times.
- Manage the returns and liquidation process at FC while coordinating with VM/KAM
- Manage the diverse workforce and contractual labour available in the FC and motivate them to strive for better outcomes.
- Manage the material handling equipment and other ensure all round availability of all necessary infrastructure to handle all operations
- Implement change and contribute in cross-functional Six Sigma initiatives within your site.
- Drive continuous process improvement and make our customer experience better than ever.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.