Recruitment Consultant at Utkarsh Staffing Solutions
Views:881 Applications:104 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Manager - Fulfillment Center - eCommerce (6-10 yrs)
We have an opening as a Manager - Fulfillment Center with one of our Client.
Job Location : Makali (Bangalore)
Experience Required : 6+ years into fulfillment center
Job Description :
As a Fulfillment Manager you will -
- Lead on numerous improvement and process excellence projects aimed at streamlining activities while driving up performance and quality.
- Lead, motivate and support a large team of outward, inward and reverse logistic operations within a time-sensitive and demanding environment. This will include the setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports.
- Be a Subject-Matter Expert on larger processes and activities within the fulfillment center, i.e. with Standard Work procedures across the various FC supply touch points.
- Manage the timely data collection to update overall FC metrics (for eg: #of dispatch and Inward shipment units, Timely dispatch of outward vehicles, MRP, Damage & Expiry issues detected at time of Inward & dispatch) on daily basis, in an inventory control and systems environment, to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per shipping unit, eliminate errors in dispatch and thus deliver excellent customer service.
- Manage the Inward operations and ensure complete and timely inwarding of material received.
- Manage the dock to stock operations to ensure all round availability of items in the correct quantity quality and location at all times.
- Manage the returns and liquidation process at FC while coordinating with VM/KAM
- Manage the diverse workforce and contractual labour available in the FC and motivate them to strive for better outcomes.
- Manage the material handling equipment and other ensure all round availability of all necessary infrastructure to handle all operations
- Implement change and contribute in cross-functional Six Sigma initiatives within your site.
- Drive continuous process improvement and make our customer experience better than ever.