Director at Its All About People Pvt. Ltd.
Views:11487 Applications:892 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:810
Manager - Financial Strategy/M&A - CEO's Office - Investment Banking - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-10 yrs)
- You will drive strategy, innovation, process excellence, business intelligence, and other strategic initiatives; while propelling own professional development in a thriving environment where merit counts.Lead and support M&A transactions.
- Be an advisor to the CEO, COO and other Leadership team members on all strategic and tactical matters related to budget management, cost benefit analysis, forecasting needs.
- Keep track of each functional delivery vs. plan on daily / weekly basis and identifying the mitigation plans for variances, if any.
- Continuously analyzing the business environment around the strategic business segments of interest and undertake research studies so that decision making is informed by facts and comprehensive analysis
- Managing Financial Analysis / Financial Modelling /Project Finance / Projects Structuring activities for the leadership team
- Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Business Intelligence (Exposure to IT based Business intelligence would be an added advantage)
- Work in tandem with senior management to develop comprehensive operational strategy/ recommendations in order to help senior management decision-making.
- Originate acquisition opportunities based on internal coordination with Origination and Development teams and assessment of gaps in development pipeline.
- Develop, manage and build valuation models, analyzing the economic merits and risks associated with wind, solar and natural gas projects.
- Coordinate cross-functional internal diligence efforts for acquisition opportunities and present business cases to management.
- Lead negotiation of term sheets and definitive documentation.
- Develop and maintain relationships with strategic counterparties.
- Maintain market intelligence and provide updates to senior management regarding transactions and structures being executed in the market.
Required Skills :
- MBA from top B college in Finance, Economics or Engineering.
- Excellent financial modeling skills using Excel.
- Three to five years of experience in power, energy, or utilities sector.
- Prior experience in M&A, project development, PE or investment banking.
- Keen ability to distill complex issues and synthesize data for presentation to senior management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with the desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment and to meet deadlines and complete time-sensitive duties.
- Ability to use discretion in handling confidential information.