Talent Sourcing Specialist at Randstad India
Views:1139 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Manager - Financial Research - Technology & Telecommunication Sector (10-15 yrs)
Job Description: Research Manager- Financial Research Manager
- Responsible for leading client interactions, delivery, and relationship building with Global Sector leaders.
- Work across the entire M&A deal life cycle from deal origination to closure, including transaction screening, proposals, pitch books, industry research, precedent transactions and comparative valuation analysis, opportunity papers, Information Memorandums etc.
- Manage a team of 6- 8 people
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by closely collaborating with the client and guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery.
- Focus teams on the key priorities while working on and managing several medium- size projects
- Ensure smooth service delivery within the defined geographical area forward
- Travel on assignments abroad, as required
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:CA, MBA/ PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Competencies / skills:
- Strong research experience in Technology and Telecommunication sectors, preferably in an M&A environment.
- Exposure to other sectors, e.g. Media, Industrials etc. would be an added advantage
- Expertise in preparing Pitch books, Industry research, Company research, Opportunity Papers, Information Memorandums.
- Have good knowledge of valuations principles and financial statements
- Strong financial research and analytical skills
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Coach and mentor team members on technical skills and soft skills
- Manage communication with the on- site teams, and provide thought leadership ideas on scope of work
- MBA/ PG Diploma (Fin) or Post Graduate Diploma in Finance or CFA - Level 3 passed or CA with 6 to 8 yrs relevant experience.