VP Talent Acquisition at SolveCube
Views:667 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Manager - Financial Reporting - Consulting Firm (7-12 yrs)
SolveCube is an intelligent marketplace platform for CXOs and CXO-2 Level Management and Technology Experts. SolveCube is working with global consulting firms, mid and large enterprises across Asia and Middle East to fulfill their expert needs for short-term, part-time, interim and turnkey assignments.
One of our client which is leading Global Consulting firm is looking for Manager Financial reporting.
Job Description :
- Preparation of standalone and consolidated financial statements under Indian and International accounting principles.(GAAP, IND-AS, IFRS etc)
- Review of financial statements ensuring compliance with GAAPs
- Financial reporting for Indian and overseas clients.
- Audit support to accounting clients.
- Management reporting for investors/ stakeholders.
- Various other global delivery engagements using integrated tools for preparation and reporting.
Desired Candidate profile :
- Good knowledge of accounting standards and financial statements. Candidates having knowledge of IND AS, IFRS , US GAAP will be preferred.
- CA/CA Intermediate/ ACCA/MBA in Finance
- Advance Knowledge of MS Office(Excel/ PPT/word)
- Knowledge of Tally/SAP/Navision/or any other accounting ERP tool will be helpful