Director - Operations at Core Edge Solutions
Views:3458 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Financial Planning & Control - Real Estate - CA/CFA (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for Manager-Financial Planning and Control | Hyderabad
Accountabilities Key Performance Indicators
Financial Planning and Analysis :
- Production of Monthly, Quarterly and Half Yearly Reports (by Business, functions and Regions) and other related reporting in a timely, accurate and consistent format
- Understand business requirements and interpret data to provide meaningful analysis to facilitate business decision making
- Assist with the new business processes and strategic initiatives, working closely with Finance and Business Managers.
- Supporting the End to End AOP and Strategic Planning Process
- Prepare MIS Templates and formats for reporting in close coordination with business operations, and management teams to enable monitoring and decision making.
- Variance Analysis along with an investigation of significant and abnormal variances against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to enable management to take corrective action along with timely intervention. - Accurate MIS
- Adherence to AOP and Strat Plan
- Corrective Actions through Variance Analysis
Financial Modelling :
- Execute value-added analysis and provide decision support for special projects and initiatives using excel tools like scenario building and sensitivity analysis.
- Work closely with stakeholders on feasibility and cost analysis of Capital Commitments and financial decisions.
- Prepare Excel Models, PowerPoint presentations, reports, charts, tables etc to demonstrate and summarize the feasibility studies and financial outputs - Decisions through Value Added Analysis
- Feasibility and Cost Analysis
- Responsible for the day- to-day general ledger accounting and reconciliation, financial reporting and analysis for assigned functional areas.
- Research and resolve Business Unit(s) inquiries for assigned functional areas.
- Ensure SOP's and internal controls are followed as per corporate guidelines
- Co-ordination with stakeholders for processing of Payments and receivables
- Investigate and report to the Manager any inconsistencies or improprieties.
- Accurate MIS
- Adherence to SOPs and IC as per corporate guidelines
- Account Receivable and Account Payable
- Improvement in System through MIS reporting
- Working closely with banks and equity investors for raising project level / strategic level funding
- Responsible for the Due Diligence process along with the credit appraisal, KYC etc. to be conducted by the prospective bank/equity investors
- Responsible for the post-funding compliances, covenants and MIS thats needs to be submitted.
- Ensure Timely Repayments and servicing of interest - Funding from Banks and Equity investors as per plan
- Adherence to Due Diligence process
- Adherence to Funding Compliances
- Timely repayment and servicing of interest as per terms and conditions
Few Points to note:
- CA /CFA full-time grads
- 6+ years- experience in project accounting, financial planning, and control, budgeting, forecasting from real estate background only
Kindly share resume with details
Core Edge Solutions LLP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.