Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Startup (5-10 yrs)
Industry - Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines
Category - Finance
Skills - Manager - FP&A| CA 4-8 years| Gurgaon| Start up
Job Type - Permanent
Description - The role will be directly reporting to the Finance Head and will take care of annual business planning, budgeting, forecasting and other FP&A activities
Our client is a fast growing and well funded company based out of Gurgaon with PAN India operations.
- Preparation of the periodic, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial analysis and supports the decision making process
- This position involves business partnering with different functions and closely working with the CFO/CEO to drive decision making process.
- The responsibilities include financial modelling, competition bench-marking & other measures to proactively make growth strategies for the company.
- Analyze & review of marketing spends with regard to brand and performance campaigns and short and long term ROI
- Analyze business performance - monitoring and analysis of profitability on a monthly basis and make recommendations for areas of potential net cost savings along with financial cost benefit analysis along with summary of key non-financial factors
- Analyze Gross margin (region and unit wise) - product, channel, customer margins at all levels (before and after allocations of overheads)
- A successful candidate will have post CA/MBA qualification experience of 5+ years in FP&A function of a corporate organisation.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills, knowledge of excel & financial modelling, presentation skills and strong understanding of P&L.
Job Offer :
Opportunity to be a part of a global MNC and drive strategic decision making working closely with the CFO/CEO.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nikhil Yadav on +91 124 452 5433.
Contact - Nikhil Yadav - +91 124 452 5433
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.