Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Startup (5-10 yrs)
Industry - Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines
Category - Finance
Skills - Manager - FP&A| CA 4-8 years| Gurgaon| Start up
Job Type - Permanent
Description - The role will be directly reporting to the Finance Head and will take care of annual business planning, budgeting, forecasting and other FP&A activities
Our client is a fast growing and well funded company based out of Gurgaon with PAN India operations.
- Preparation of the periodic, monthly, quarterly, and annual financial analysis and supports the decision making process
- This position involves business partnering with different functions and closely working with the CFO/CEO to drive decision making process.
- The responsibilities include financial modelling, competition bench-marking & other measures to proactively make growth strategies for the company.
- Analyze & review of marketing spends with regard to brand and performance campaigns and short and long term ROI
- Analyze business performance - monitoring and analysis of profitability on a monthly basis and make recommendations for areas of potential net cost savings along with financial cost benefit analysis along with summary of key non-financial factors
- Analyze Gross margin (region and unit wise) - product, channel, customer margins at all levels (before and after allocations of overheads)
- A successful candidate will have post CA/MBA qualification experience of 5+ years in FP&A function of a corporate organisation.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills, knowledge of excel & financial modelling, presentation skills and strong understanding of P&L.
Job Offer :
Opportunity to be a part of a global MNC and drive strategic decision making working closely with the CFO/CEO.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Nikhil Yadav on +91 124 452 5433.
Contact - Nikhil Yadav - +91 124 452 5433
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.