Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:570 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Product Firm (8-12 yrs)
We are hiring Manager - FP&A for our client based at Bangalore.
Leads the FP&A teams to drive the global business verticals in delivering experienced FP&A services by focusing on standardisation and consistency through engagement with Market Finance leadership.
- Leading FP&A teams from Bengaluru supporting business areas (like Channel, Product etc.) as one unit with one purpose.
- Closely work with the global Leads of business areas to standardise and improve processes across markets for the FP&A processes.
- Enable team's capability and deliverables on forecasting & budgeting.
- Connecting the dots and being proactive in providing the story around future challenges (anticipating the questions).
- Engages with the country Finance directors for the planning and budgeting processes at the overall business area level so as to provide direction to team on budgeting at sub business area level.
- Supporting in shaping Global centre of excellence for reporting ,planning and analysis
- Manage and land transition of FP&A roles from country into their team.
- Recognise customer priorities and mobilizes resources & capability to support business needs with responsiveness.
- Identifies critical success factors for the teams success and drives performance towards those critical success factors.
- Builds platforms to improve capability and develop careers for colleagues in team.
- Improve efficiency within teams through sharing best practices, tools and techniques with a big picture in mind.
- Mobilizes resources to achieve results across Function by setting clear, stretched goals and assigning responsibilities. Setting of objectives in-line with individual, team and organizational goals.
- Develops and fosters succession planning in team by enabling managers conduct effective career discussions.
- Leads the changes/ projects that impact people and processes within the organization
- Championing the culture of inclusiveness. Encourages others to foster an environment of developing others.
- Foster a climate of continuous improvements across wider area and delivers collective value.
Experience relevant for this job:
- Experience in managing large FP&A operations in product based company/Retail chain industry is preferred.
- Experience of independently managing senior stakeholders i.e. Directors and above.
- Independently managed multiple Finance teams with at least 2 roles being relevant for the domain (Eg, Budgeting, Risk and Opportunities, Working Capital etc.) preferred.
- Experience in managing P&L line such as Product, Channel, Marketing, Property.
- Advanced MS Office - Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Advanced budgeting, planning & forecasting skills.
- Problem Solving (Analysis).
- Knowledge of advanced FP&A concepts, tools and techniques.
- Accounting concepts and application.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Business Performance management.
- Report Design and Delivery.
- Operations Delivery, Analysis and Judgement.
- Conceptual application to larger business context.
- Improve team performance and productivity