Consultant at Michael Page
Views:548 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Logistics - CA (8-15 yrs)
Client is a MNC in Logistics
- Preparation of competitor analysis and market trends for all Bus across the Region.
- Develop and maintain records for all types of capex including follow-up analysis on the promise of business case vs actuals for each capex proposal.
- Analyzing and monitoring Return on Capital Employed and Return on Invested Capital on a monthly basis by BU across the Region.
- Monitoring of Key Performance Metrics for the business unit verticals and support functions on a monthly / daily basis.
- Analyzing and monitoring customer-wise profitability by BU across the Region.
- Analyzing and monitoring product-wise profitability by BU across the Region
- Detailed analysis on operating cost and overheads and to suggest improvements leading to cost management that will lead to cost efficiency in operations.
- Analyzing financial and operational results to understand business performance on daily, weekly and monthly basis and recommend actions for the future including monitoring of the recommended actions
- Identifying, recommending, and monitoring actions to help the business to achieve business promise.
- Ensure all end customer initiatives are tracked and performance management done for each initiative.
- Provide timely and accurate reports as required by shareholders of the company.
Location - Mumbai
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with 8-10 years' experience, some of which preferably gained in a large logistics management environment / multinational operation
- Good communication skills in English language, both oral & written
- Proactive self-starter. Able to keep manager informed of progress as appropriate.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize. Must be able to manage time effectively in a challenging environment.
- Innovative - able to identify solutions which work in practice and within legislative constraints.
- Professional approach and self-confident - able to win confidence and deal with a wide range of customers.
- Ability to drive through and manage change.
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills - able to manage conflict and resistance.
- Decisive - able to identify and focus on key issues.
Budget - 34 LPA
Preferred Candidates who can join in 1 Month