Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:836 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - IT Products (8-18 yrs)
We are looking for an Manager- IT FP&A for a client with a global presence based at Gurgaon.
Job Location : Gurgaon
Designation : Manager
Reports to : AD- FP&A
Education : CA/ MBA Regular
Experience : 8+ years / ( for Non CA 10+ YRS) of post-qualification experience. Preferably IT-ITES/ Service sector. At least 5+ years of work experience in Financial planning & Analysis field
Mandate : IT Project Management (such as Waterfall, agile and hybrid),& PPM tools
Nature of Role : Individual Contributor Role
CTC : Standard Industry Hike
Working Conditions : 8am to 4:30pm , , 5 days working, Work from Office as per Roster
Knowledge : Thorough knowledge of Finance & Accounting processes ; Experience with any other Analytics tools/ such as Hyperion and Tableau is a plus
A. Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
- Well versed with preparation of Annual Budgets, Monthly & Quarterly Rolling Forecasts, Scenario and Simulations.
- Management Reports - Lead reporting of financial results on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis by managing complex financials, multiple business units and regularly interacting with other departments/entities/geographies.
- Prepare presentations and ad-hoc analysis for Leadership/ Management Team
- Comfortable in managing and analysing large volume of data; In-depth Variance Analysis with Commentary
- Cost-centre level P&L, Deep Dive analytics of revenue and expenses
- Capital Expenditure forecasting and budget utilization
- Business case preparation
- Assistance in benefits tracking for the Company,
- Work with business teams on initiatives related to Process efficiencies, Cost-Benefit analysis etc.
- Manage adhoc financial data analysis, queries, reconciliations and reports as required by Stakeholders
- Ensures stakeholders receives high quality Support on finance matters in timely manner
B. Accounting Responsibilities
- Controls, checks and balances over processes involving financials, internal controls over financial reporting
- Payroll and Expense Accounting & entries, Cost Centre Reporting
- Participate in Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, etc.
C. Competencies and Capabilities
- Connects the big picture, understands the business and manages complexity across deliverables
- Optimizes work processes and aligns work to outcomes
- Focuses on key internal clients and their needs at senior levels
- Operates well in ambiguity and is resilient in changing situations
- Adapts style to be effective in different situations and challenges
- Works effectively together through engagement and influencing others collaborates effectively and optimizes talent
D. Continuous Improvement
- Provide ideas, solutions, and tools to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of FP&A function
- Initiate Drive improvement projects for Finance, Monitor and deliver on agreed service level metrics.
- Automation to bring process efficiencies
- Develop dashboards for reporting, monthly reporting packs at functional levels
E. Business Partnering
- Preferably a resource who has worked with different geographies on financial analytics matters.
- Raise level of financial awareness across the organization
- Act as the 'Finance business partner' for IT leadership/Stakeholders/Business partners etc
F. Desirable Skills
- Numbers savvy and eye for details; Challenge Status-quo
- A doer, self-driven and highly motivated.
- Excellent MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint must) skills, VBA skills would be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Client first approach, committed to quality deliverables and drive service improvements.
- Good communication and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and resilient. Flexibility in learning new topics, handling change and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently in high-pressure situations. Flexible for extended hour working, as per business needs.
If the above role excites you, Kindly share your updated resume with latest photograph with the below mentioned details -
Current Residence Location:
Are you currently working form Delhi / NCR:
Ok with Shift Timings 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Ok to Work from office basis Roster:
Ed Qual : MBA Fin or CA - YEAR / Institute:
Is your MBA regular / Full time:
Total Years of Exp:
Yrs of exp into FP&A of IT products:
Ok with Individual Contributor role:
Geographies Managed - pls specify:
Current Desgn and years in this role:
Currents CTC ( Fixed + PLI/ Bonus):
Next Appraisal Due - Year / Month:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.