HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:4659 Applications:468 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - FMCG (2-6 yrs)
- Preparation of monthly store wise profit and loss account; aggregate it by area managers, cities, formats etc.
- Robust / on time / consistent / accurate / Integrated MIS, business updates needed for crucial management decisions.
- On time circulation of monthly financial MIS, critical analysis, CFO dashboard.
- Evaluation of margins- analysis by product, by market.
- Evaluation of labour cost, labour productivity.
- Discount analysis month on month and its impact on profitability.
- Delivery segment profitability by city by store.
- Analyzing all other components of P&L and provide inputs for optimization of cost.
- Discuss and drive cost improvement initiatives with operations team.
- Preparation of overheads reports at functional level with analysis and suggest cost control opportunities.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet and cash for management reporting.
- Provide active support in making business analysis presentations to Senior Management.
- Plan, engage and co-ordinate with various touch points / responsibility centers and ensure granular level budgeting for every operating period.
- Enable regular monitoring of target set for business performances
- Identify, develop and continuously upgrade the MIS tool and ensure that it meets the needs of the business decision making and performance management using KPI / KRI, lead and lag indicators. Enable grounds for successful implementation of the system.
Note:- Preferably looking for the candidates who is currently associated with due diligence team of Big-4 firms.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.