Associate Delivery Lead at Randstad
Views:1876 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - Courier/Logistics (8-12 yrs)
Job Title : Manager/ Sr Manager
Function : Finance & Accounts
Key Purpose of the Job (Position Summary) :
This is a business finance, planning and reporting role. The concerned person will be part of FP&A team supporting the Operations Function. In Logistics operations accounts for 60-70% of costs.
This person will be responsible for working with operations head and his team in the organization as well interact with Executive Director, CFO and leaders across India.
The objective is to create a financial model, structure and cadence around forecasting and reporting as well as enhance cost analysis and actively control cost. This role will not be a mere analytics role but will make a significant impact on the financials of the company and ability to service the customer.
Key Result Areas :
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the following activities
Responsible for the following activities :
Planning & Forecasting :
- Set up, publish and drive a budgeting calendar. Ensure that all stakeholders are brought on board and a smooth review process is carried out.
- Co-ordinate budgeting activities with various stakeholders & cross functional teams.
- Create a rolling forecast calendar and reviews. Make the company ready and ensure information is available for market facing activities.
- Prepare and provide Zone/RO wise targets
- Preparation and automation of budgeting and reporting process
Decision support :
- Support business in maintaining cost levels in line with revenue and volume movements
- Profitability & cost evaluation for each business proposal.
- Help evaluate commercials of l contracts
Reporting - Variances and Analytics :
- Preparation of Monthly financial and Ops Reports pertaining to Operations function
- Review & report monthly (eventually weekly) performance of the business with financial & non- financial KPI's.
- Analytics and conclusions for performance variance, inputs for cost savings
- Actual vs. Plan and Month on month, Quarter on Quarter on Quarter Analysis at India & branch level
- Monthly MIS deck & KPI monitoring.
- Produce weekly & monthly MIS
- Any other Adhoc reporting.
- Ensure that reporting requirements of business are met with new system & applications. The activity would involve :
- Co-ordinate with IT & Business team and agreement on methodology & reports logic between various stakeholders.
- Prepare reporting calendar & reduce TAT for all usual reports
- BI& Analytics for reporting