Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:735 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:203
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - CA (7-12 yrs)
Manager - FP&A (Delhi/ NCR) for a very large and renowned organization with huge international presence. Chartered Accountants with a minimum of 7 years of experience with deep expertise in FP&A function.
Position Purpose :
Key purpose of the job is to to support Corporate decision making through in-depth Financial Analysis and Reporting. The incumbent would be in-charge of monthly cash flow analysis for the company, reporting on the operational performance of specific business units, support in annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting exercise and business analytics for cost reduction initiatives.
Strategic Responsibilities :
- Support in annual budgeting, forecasting exercise of the company.
- Support in financial modeling and sensitivity analysis for strategic initiatives
- Establish business intelligent reports & dashboards on various financial and operations MIS
- Maintain key matrix on revenue, and cost performance of the company on a monthly/quarterly/ annual basis.
- Drive fixed cost productivity initiatives
- Monitor Capex and prepare Daily Trackers.
- Prepare monthly reports and variance analysis of expenses vs. budget / prior year
- Analyse and report operational performance of the company relating to R&D, overseas operations and CSR initiatives.
- Report out daily MIS to the senior leadership team.
- Prepare detailed monthly cash flow analysis
- Maintain budget, workflow and monitor capital expenditure
- Analyze fixed cost, identify opportunities for cost optimization, lead the initiatives across various functions
- Support in ad hoc reports and analysis.
AM- Talent Solution
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.