Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:405 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Manager - Financial Control - SAAS Startup - CA (3-5 yrs)
- We are looking for a highly driven Manager - Finance to contribute to the success of organization. You have the opportunity to put your ideas into action by helping to formulate the financial future of organization.
- Our Manager - Finance will need to have a hands-on approach and will be directly involved with everything it takes to protect, manage and grow our money. You will also be a key component in our potential future funding rounds, and when also accessing new markets. And make sure you find the appropriate tools to present the data in a way that helps our board and our leadership team make better, more informed decisions.
- Manage the daily operation of the accounting department, ensuring that all financial and bookkeeping functions are carried out efficiently, accurately and in accordance with best practices.
- Owning and driving all core finance activities like managing Accounts receivables, accounts payables, timely invoicing, MIS, GST returns, payroll related taxations, Client Collections, influencing the legal agreements, etc.
- Driving annual budget planning, painting the variances and other key metrics and presenting it to the stakeholders to help support and drive business growth
- Getting things done through external agencies - from external auditors, vendors to consultants to government authorities.
- Identifying, proposing and driving cost optimization opportunities across the organization
- Building high-performance and highly scalable financial infrastructure & processes; while setting strong financial KPIs for the team that drives efficiency and accuracy of financial planning and reporting.
- Analyze data to understand what's happening in the financial and capital markets; guide financial decisions around treasury management and playing a strategic role in maximizing return and limiting risk on cash.
- Influence and oversee employees- compensation and benefits plans.
- You are a finance ninja - 3-4 years of proven financial leadership experience as a Manager or Controller a CA certification is mandatory.
- Preferably you- d have worked in a Product / Technology startup in an early to growth stage and helped them through capital raise event
- A keen eye for process building or improvement, with a strong head for strategy
- Technical, detail-oriented mindset, with the ability to analyze and synthesize data
- Ability to rolling up the sleeves to get shit done - by working cross-functionally, with multiple teams & stakeholders (internal and external)
- Strong communication skills
- Solutions-oriented & able to problem solve in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to take on multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting and managing deadlines
Qualifications & Experience:
Experience: 3-5 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.