Consultant at Randstand
Views:241 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Manager - Finance Transition & Transformation - Consultancy Firm (7-15 yrs)
Finance Transition & Transformation Manager, in one of the Leading Consultancy Firms.
- Responsible to prepare Transition Org structure as an internal process
- Involved in preparing KPI's with quality team & Operation's
- Work collaboratively with operations to plan on KT, PL & Go-Live
- Monitoring Transition progress to ensure no deviation in transition plan
- Ensure KT, parallel run and Go-Live (TG-01, TG-02, TG-03) phases are signed-off by the business and financial activities are deployed (BAU) on time
- My Role includes dashboard preparation and presentation to the leadership team on bi-weekly basis, which constitutes Transition activity numbers along with transition completion stage, populating challenges if any
- Capturing IT systems used to perform activities and initiate access to the users & capture the scope for automations/Robotics
- Contributed towards preparing process maps using MS Visio and getting sign-off from on-shore counter parts
- Worked with PMO & Transition Teams for completion of the project within time scale
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Interaction with the onshore FP&A and controllership Management for understanding the process
2. Identifying new activities & updating the Existing Activity Tracker
3. Preparing As-Is Blueprints for the Existing activities & providing solution on Adaption's to Finance Centre by performing GAAP Analysis & executing the Process Blue print in MS Visio.
4. Worked on Portability Analysis, to analyse which activity can be moved to Finance Centre
5. Collating in-depth information of a particular activity & updating the Taxonomy (Business File)
6. Worked on Transition reporting process.
7. Post preparing the project related documents, Identified the SOX related areas.
- Qualified Graduate with relevant experience / CA (CIMA, ACA, ACCA, CIPFA) or equivalent
- Understanding of best practice finance processes and system solutions
- Significant experience driving and delivering large finance Transformation programmes including ERP implementation