HR Consultant at TOTL RPO Solutions LLP
Views:302 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Manager - Finance Transformation - Consulting Firm (9-15 yrs)
Manager Finance Transformation
Location : Bangalore
Service line : Business Consulting
- To be part of the team, the individual should possess
- Preferably "MBA in Finance or Chartered Accountant or Cost accountant"
- Minimum experience of 9+ years
- Strong understanding and experience of two out of the four service areas is a must. This includes leading practices, process flows, business requirement documentation.
- Experience of working (as a process owner or process designer) in SAP ECC and S4H - FICO module, Oracle, Microsoft finance / F&O modules. Also, experience of working on financial reporting applications (knowledge of Anaplan / Hyperion / SAP BPC / Board international, etc.).
- Understanding of bolt-on automation technologies in finance. E.g. RPA, AI, Blackline, Trintec.
- Knowledge of MS office (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.), visio is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including presentation skill.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Possess strong data analytics skills and knowledge of advanced data analytical tools will be an advantage.
- Demonstrate integrity, values, principles and strong work ethic.
- Have the ability to work under stringent deadlines and tough client conditions which may demand extended working hours.
- Willingness to travel within India or abroad for continuous short or long periods of time, as required by the project.
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead medium size engagements end-to end from a content, stakeholder engagement, team mgmt., outcomes, collections perspective.
- Identify and lead pursuits working closely with Partners, Directors.
- Work on building service offerings.
- Train and build teams.
- Participate in thought leadership building efforts.
- Maintain documentation as required KPMG quality standards.
- Remain current on developments in the economy - specifically in areas of finance.
- Ensure compliance with KPMG policies and procedures.
Finance Transformation (Ft) - An Overview :
- The finance function needs to be co-piloting with the CEO to drive business strategy, and market differentiation. The finance function tries to achieve that through finance sights, scenario modelling, sensitivity analysis and agile business planning leveraging internal, external data. The finance function also needs to be much sharper in efficient and effective use of resources to be able to invest in market differentiating capabilities. Our endeavour is to help our clients achieve this end.
- With a global network of professionals, FT is able to bring the right people, with the right skills, to the right place at the right time to assist helping organizations to become leaders in finance. Aimed at helping to maximize the finance function's performance and increase its value to the business, we provides a range of Financial Management services under our four service areas:
Finance Strategy and Transformation : Help the CFO articulate their Finance vision and strategy, analyze the performance of the finance function and develop a future state operating model that is fit for purpose.
Effective Decision Support : Co-define what are the business decisions that matter and trace them from native systems, cloud journeys. Work closely with ERP, cloud and analytics service lines to achieve this for the clients
Enterprise Performance Mgmt. : Help the CFO steward the performance mgmt. journey for their organization by leveraging the right framework and tools for planning, budgeting, forecasting, costing, mgmt. reporting. Work involves process, technology, data, people, service delivery and governance.
Efficient Finance Operations : Improve throughput and effectiveness by leveraging the leading practices across processes, technology, service delivery, data and people infrastructure. This would involve working closely with technology teams across SAP, Oracle, MS, RPA/point automation technologies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.