Manager - Finance - Telecom - CA/ICWA/CS (10-15 yrs)
- CA/ICWA with CS; preferably tertiary qualifications in Accountancy; at least 10-15 years post call experience as a Finance Manager & Company Secretary; preferably commercial experience with major MNCs or public accounting firms.
- Knowledge of tax legislations, revenue practice and tax case law.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and analytical & problem solving skills.
- A highly independent & resourceful professional with strong sense of responsibility.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for overall administration of the offices. Complete responsibility for Accounts, Finalisation of books and all compliance relating thereto.
- Handle the full range of corporate secretarial and administration functions for the Company including preparing and releasing announcements, filing Group companies- statutory tax returns in a timely manner in compliance with Income Tax etc.
- Review monthly financial statements for overall reasonableness and provide credible and timely analysis of expenses, budgets, financial reports and financial trends to Country Director and HQ
- Responsible for ensuring the statutory compliance obligations of the company including co-coordinating tax work for the company subsidiaries and businesses.
- Review & recommend improvements on internal controls & ensure compliance to policy & procedures.
- Responsible for credit management & monitoring of debts. Should have experience in Hyperion Planning, variance analysis, billing & monitoring of inter-co transactions, treasury & banking & cashflow management, budget & forecast, product costing.
- Assist Country director in HR and management reporting related activities (e.g. monthly financial statements, reports and trends)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.