Team Leader at Team Lease Service
Views:2887 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Finance - Telecom (5-10 yrs)
- The Finance Manager handles all management and statutory accounting for the India company(ies).
- The department includes financial control, receivables and purchase ledger, general ledger, credit control, payroll, commission processing, preparation of yearly budgets, monthly forecasts and other management reporting packs, cash applications and preparation of payments.
- The Finance Manager also supervises operationally India Financial Shared Services Staff, in receivables and purchases ledger, expenses processing, credit control and collections, project accounting, cash applications, consolidation of yearly budgets, monthly forecasts and other management reporting packs.
Key Responsibilities : Financial Reporting
- Preparation of monthly financial statements
- Provide the management team with timely and accurate reporting on the results of the business, including the preparation of the monthly management pack
- Ongoing improvement and development of all reporting in line with the needs of the business
- Ensure the accounts comply with local and US GAAP and Company/Group accounting policies
- Production of the monthly, quarterly and annual US GAAP reporting packs to International Finance and US parent company
- Close liaison with the regional finance team based in the Netherlands
- Maintaining a strong control environment and efficient processes which will achieve compliance to the company internal control