Partner at Zecruiters Jobconnect Pvt Ltd
Views:260 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Finance - Steel Manufacturing Firm (10-12 yrs)
DESIGNATION: Manager - Finance
EXPERIENCE: 10 - 12 Years
QUALIFICATION: CA / B.Com. / M. Com.
SALARY BUDGET: INR 21 - 24 LPA
INDUSTRY: Steel Manufacturing
- Steel Industry background
- Strong knowledge of local/international financial laws, including tax law
- Basic computer operation
- Peachtree accounting skills
- Relevant IT proficiencies like MS office, SAP etc.
- Plans, organizes, directs, coordinates, and controls, all the financial recording, processing and reporting functions of the Company as a whole.
- Plans, Designs, executes and monitors short, medium and long range, financial and operational plans, programs and budgets with tangible profit-maximizing and cost-reduction strategies of every functional unit.
- Initiates, develops and approves by the Management Team, executes and oversees financial policy and procedures manual and controls transactions accordingly thereby taking corrective measures in case of deviation.
- Prepares and presents budget proposals with adequate advice to work units on general financial issues such as the optimal utilization of cash flows, cost reductions and financing of capital expenditure, etc.
- Regularly oversees cash flow and helps in the prediction of future trends or its implication on Company's budget, as well as provides and interprets financial information for top executives and shareholders in this regard.
- Plans, organizes, and implements general accounting, costing, budgeting and expenditure control systems, and properly communicates to each cost centers-especially in relation to production operation.
- Signs and approves regular and specified financial records such as contracts, miscellaneous payment vouchers, receivables, write-offs periodic reports, documents related to costing and pricing of products etc.
- Authorizes expenditures and signs on cheques for major disbursements, and transfer of funds to functional units according to approved budget and work programs, as well as the financial policy and procedures manual.
- Initiates and directs financial reviews or auditing activities, specialized projects, and mainstreams internal financial processes with more cost effective, productive and efficient system and methods of operation.
- Regularly reviews the accounting and financial records with particular emphasis on stock levels, collection of debts, and settlement of financial obligations, conditions of credit/loan facilities, overall cash flows, etc.
- Leads and supervises the functions of the Cost and Budget, and Accounts Section, and appraises or approves the periodic performance of the Department's staff as a whole, and always strives to motivate them.
- Advises the Executives, on financial and investment matters, and takes up necessary measures to safeguard the financial resource and interests of the Company.
- Assists the GM in compiling annual budget and reports to be submitted to the Board of Directors and other key shareholders.
- Supervises the status of all receivables of credit sales, recording, accounting transactions, and reporting functions, etc. are complete, correct, up-to-date and incompliance with local laws and with international financial reporting standards (IFRS) all the times.
- Communicates with all external clients, stakeholders, government or private agencies like banks; and in collaboration with all employees and managers to ensure integrated operation.
- Automates the Department's accounting system, builds staff capacity and establishes effective records system for cash, inventories and properties.
- Designs and conducts periodic assessments for cash flow forecasts; initiates new projects for cost-reducing and revenue generation opportunities.
- Ensures payments like wages and salaries, procurement disbursements, insurance, medical, etc. are made on time and as per financial procedure manuals.
- Makes sure that all the human, financial and material resources are being utilized ethically and economically, only for the interests of the Company.
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and finance related management information reports as required by the GM.
- Accomplishes other relevant functions as assigned by the GM
- VISA, Accommodation and Vegetarian food provided
- Salary mentioned is net savings provided by the company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.