Senior Recruiter at Techconnexions
Views:802 Applications:210 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Manager - Finance - Startup (4-8 yrs)
S/he will be responsible for the company's overall finance operations,reporting, business planning, financial performance, treasury management, accounting and compliance.
S/he should have prior experience in:
- Internal controls and finance operations : Should have built teams and function to ensure adequate internal controls and accounting operations discipline. Should have led a team of at least 5 members with end to end accounting operations.
- Financial reporting & statutory compliance : Provide daily/weekly/monthly/fortnightly financial and management information reports including budget Vs actual. Responsible for accounting and financial systems.
- Taxation and audits : Develop appropriate processes to reduce tax burden. Monitor compliance with statutory authorities for taxation. Liaise with external Auditors to ensure timely and smooth closure of financials. Smoothly complete statutory and internal audits.
The Ideal Candidate:
- S/he will define and execute a strong and ethical financial operations function with tight controls and security
- Experience: Minimum 4 years with at-least 3 years handling similar functions, preferably in a start-up
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated leadership abilities
- Experience of working in a start-up environment will be an added advantage.
- Entrepreneurial at heart and likes to take ownership
- Excellent analytical skills, motivated, hardworking and self-driven leader
- Should have experience in building and scaling finance teams from scratch
A Master's Degree in Finance, Professional Finance Qualification (CA/ ACCA or equivalent) is essential.
The right candidate is expected to be a team player with experience in managing people and projects, a self-starter with a pro-active attitude.
Ability to interact with stakeholders internal and external is essential.