Senior Manager at Creeno solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:307 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Finance/Private Equity/Fund Accounting - BFSI (4-8 yrs)
We are hiring for Finance manager (private equity fund accounting role) for one of top notch client at Hyderabad.
This will be a standalone private equity fund accounting role reporting directly into the head of Finance.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Control and review of accounting and quarterly and annual financial statements of the funds including liaising with external auditors and valuation consultants
- Overseeing payments and maintaining strong relationships with various service providers.
- Ensuring Fund compliance to various statutes include SEBI regulations and reporting
- Secretarial compliance of the Fund, Investment Manager and periodic monitoring of the investee companies.
- Investor relations including making call notices and providing periodic information requested by the investors.
- Monitoring and control of fund cash flows both at Investor and Portfolio levels (including a follow up of hedging contracts and FX gain/loss)
- Treasury and funds flow management and providing MIS to the management.
- Analysis and reporting of Portfolio and Investor's performances of each quarter.
- Preparation of quarterly valuations of funds to be reported to the valuation committee and to Investor. Liaison with external valuation consultants and with the finance teams of the investee companies.
- Preparation of reporting to investors and board on both periodic and ad-hoc bases
- Participate in the closing of new investment deals from inception through the closing process, including modelling in internal systems for ongoing monitoring and analysis. Ensure legal guidelines are respected at all times
- Chartered Accountant
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience in Private Equity or Fund Administration Firms
- Ability to synthesize data and create executive-level management reports from scratch
- Strong knowledge of and experience with software technology and data manipulation
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to multi-task and manage time to prioritize tasks
- Must be self-motivated with an intellectual curiosity
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Excel
- Knowledgeable in Financial Modelling
- Keen interest in Private Equity and looking to develop a career in a fast-paced environment