Consultant at Antal International
Views:124 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Finance - Manufacturing Firm (6-10 yrs)
- Meeting the funding requirement for projects being undertaken
- Spearheading the necessary due diligence, financial modelling, risk analysis. Coordinating with banks, financial institutions and consultants to arrange syndication of and raise funds from various financial institutions / banks / NBFCs/MFs.
- Managing all activities related to funding tie-up & financial closure, up to disbursement and security creation
- Ensure compliances as per loan documents including timely interest and principal payments
- Preparation and updation of financial model
- Supports to senior management with commercial and strategic analysis on the business on day to day basis.
- Preparation of AOP
- MIS reports
- To obtain & improve credit rating
- Develop and Improve processes towards Automation
- Continuously monitor, develop and improve standard of reporting formats
- Introduce new reports through system automation
- Certification, valuations & Title search etc.
- Meeting Bankers & Financial Institutions for developing relationships and contacts
Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA Finance with 5+ years of experience