Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:1364 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Manager - Finance - Manufacturing - CA & CS (4-8 yrs)
The company is located in Sriperumbudur, Chennai.
Finance Role :
- This position is accountable for the financial, commercial operations of the company & is the custodian of companies- assets both fixed & current.
- Managing cash & fund flow / maintaining relations with banks.
- Timely preparation of MIS & final accounts P/L, BS with schedules.
- Ensure control on debtors & creditors.
- Working capital management.
- Managing all inventories & material indenting.
- Ensure & follow proper product costing system.
- Handling direct & indirect tax matters.
- Handling statutory & internal auditors.
- Manage & appraise the capital budgeting processes.
- Provide Financial Information & support to CEO.
- Report financial results to the board of directors
- Construct and monitor reliable internal financial control systems
Company Secretary Role :
- Filing of various Statutory Forms, Returns etc with ROC, MCA etc. within the stipulated time period.
- Provides legal and administrative support and guidance to the board of directors.
- Responsibility to ensure compliance with all applicable laws to the Company.
- Acts as principal administration officer, liaising with staff, customers, suppliers, media and the board of directors; and
- Executes important documentation on behalf of the company.
- Ensuring that the requirements of the Companies Acts are complied with.
- Maintaining the statutory registers of the company (register of directors and secretary, register of members, register of directors- and secretaries- interests and register of debenture holders) and making them available for inspection to those entitled.
- Preparing and issuing the notice of board and general meetings in accordance with instructions given by the chairman of the board.
- Attending and taking minutes of meetings and maintenance of the related minute books.
- Ensuring that guidance is provided to the board on corporate governance matters
Candidate should have completed CA and CS.