Recruitment Specialist at TeamLease Services
Views:167 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Finance - Manufacturing (5-9 yrs)
- Review of Financial Statements / MIS.
- Industry Experience in Business Finance profile or Mid Management (Reporting to a Finance Controller for 2 years) which could involve preparation of Strategy, Budgets, MIS, generating reports from ERP (SAP is preferred), Review of Capex proposals, Monitoring Business KPIs including Inventory and Receivables, Sales Accounting, Invoice Processing, Banking, etc.
- In case candidate has Audit background, then Statutory Audit Experience in Manufacturing Industry.
- Candidate should have to lead a team of 6-8 people in Audit with the responsibility of entire Audit or a Business vertical in case of Large Audits.
- Relevant understanding of Direct and Indirect Taxes, FEMA Regulation.
- Experience in USGAAP / IFRS including a transition from Indian GAAP to IFRS.
- Evaluation of RFP / pricing proposals looking at the Capacity Utilisation Utilization, Capability, Long term Strategy, product / customer expectation, market understanding.
Review of Cost Sheet :
- Analyze the product wise raw material costs
- To ensure that the BOMs are correctly updated in SAP
- Analysis of Capex & profitability of new products
- Inventory Control - To keep a track of inventories of FG, SFG & RM at the sites. Analysis of non-moving/slow moving inventories & co-ordination for their disposal.
- Cost Control - To go through the MIS reports of & review the excess &/or unbudgeted costs.
- Analyze and ensure timely delivery of the monthly MIS. To also ensure that the monthly allocation of costs as per the agreed terms.
- To keep a track of product wise costs & profitability
- To go through the site Trial Balance to resolve any irregular items.
- Follow up of Internal Audit points
- Implementation of internal guidelines/SOPs for better control
- Preparation of monthly review presentations
- Preparation of full year Budgets and forecasts based on discussion with respective departments / sites
- Assist the Site Head and Business Controller in tracking the Consolidated Business Targets and Strategy.
Debtors Control :
- To review overdues by regularly interacting with marketing & site accounts.
- To follow up with the concerned as regards the ECGC coverage/claims in case of overdues
- To release orders keeping in mind the customer profile & the overdue position
- To keep a track of DSOs
- Releasing orders from credit lock based on the internal guidelines