Assistant Manager - Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:2653 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Manager - Finance - Infrastructure Firm (3-6 yrs)
Few Major Responsibilities include -
- Establish invoicing tables for the customer by a project. This includes foreseeing the amounts and dates of invoicing milestones and aligning between the Finance Department and Project Managers, transmitting to customers the invoice and following up on the payments
- Managing the project cash flow from cash in from customer through to payments to vendors as well as cross function coordination to improve working capital metrics, DSO and DPO.
- Percentage of Completion accounting on a project by project basis and ensuring revenue recognition is compliant with SPX Policy.
- Collaborate with the Financial Administrators on the monthly reconciliation of billed/unbilled vs. Revenue activity to include researching unexplained reconciling items.
- Actively interact with other departments and various authorities to remove hurdles to improve working capital,
- Active lead and discuss with Foreign banks for FX rate fixation on high value IC Invoice payment,. Regular interaction with Central Bank Of India for Import export payment compliances for smooth IC payment.
- Regular Balance sheet reconciliation and particularly for various recoveries from the government department, Adjustments, etc. ( ensure EMD and other GST a/c reconcile and realize ASAP)
- Establishes standards, tools and procedures for use on the project, including but not limited to Issue, Risk, Change and Information Management.
- Provides comprehensive advice and assistance to project team on Customs duties, GST,, Foreign Trade Policy, Free Trade Agreements and Cross border supply chains.
- Ensure full compliance to SOX process and company policy on all project controlling related activities as well as all finance functions.
Others soft skill required
- Good team player with creative thinking having effective communication skill.
- Driven individual that can work effectively in a fast paced cross function atmosphere
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 7 days in a month.
- Education / Experience : a Commercial school with CA/CPA . Minimum Experience of 3 to 5 years in Project control (Preferred)
- Specifications: Ability to work in the multi-cultural environment
- SAP - PS Module knowledge and experience is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.