Research Associate at Antal International
Views:532 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Finance - Healthcare - CA (6-11 yrs)
Our client is over a Decade old Healthcare organization looking for a Finance Manager for its Corporate setup in Hyderabad
Our client is looking for candidates who can handle Accounting with reporting and all audits related to the company. Result oriented, willing to travel and demonstrate outstanding customer centric behaviour. Must be a team player with effective communication skills to deal with team members and all levels within the organization
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead a finance and accounting team (AP, GL, financial reporting & Taxation)
- Build a strong and efficient F&A team to provide robust business support for current operations and future scale up
- Ensure timely and accurate bookkeeping, transaction processing, financial closure on monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Ensure the preparation of financial statements, financial reports and audits for the company and its domestic / international subsidiaries as appropriate.
- Ensure the hygiene of accounts, clean balance sheet on an ongoing basis.
- Maintain strong professional relationship with statutory & internal auditors and proactively partner on accounts closing, reporting and internal audit matters.
- Assist CFO or management in ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Ensure proper working capital management - inventory, AR, AP and others.
- Oversee accounting, tax and legal compliance of international subsidiaries
- Responsible for periodic books closure, statutory audit, internal audit and tax audits
- Review of TDS, GST, statutory payments, payroll accounting and relevant filings
- Spearhead the transition to IND AS adaption and ensure compliance
- Suggest measures and continuous focus on cost optimization and improving profitability
- Ensure accuracy and timely reporting of company financials in compliance with the Accounting Standards & regulatory requirements. Ensure clean Audit report.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with Facility Owners, Specialists, Business Partners, and supply partners on a timely basis. Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
- Ensure effective and efficient set up and implementation of internal controls of the company spanning across all businesses and locations.
- Work seamlessly with peers and business heads to constantly review and improve internal financial controls and operating controls.
- Ensure management reporting is continuously improved to provide value additions and actionable insights to management.
- Lead preparation and implementation of financial policies and procedures ensuring compliance to same.
- Review team and individual performance and provide feedback on strengths & development areas.
- Financial Planning
- Monthly MIS Preparation
- Corporate secretarial work
- Preparation of Monthly/ Quarterly board presentation
- Chartered Accountant with at least at least 6 to 10 years of experience in controllership, financial closure, audit and Tax functions.
- Experience in Ind AS/IFRS, consolidation of multinational subsidiaries
- Should have handled Big 4 firms as auditors/ from Big 4 background
- Experience in health care - preferred
- Exposure to multinational operations and consolidation - preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills (Oral & Written)
- Defines, improves processes through Continuous Improvement Orientation.
- Engages effectively with and manages stakeholder relationships
- Displays High Professional and moral Integrity
- Combines technical expertise with Business acumen.
- Demonstrates high Drive for Results
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.