Assistant Manager at HealthCare Global
Views:3080 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Finance - Healthcare (8-12 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Management of the finance function and overseeing the finance team.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Preparation of Monthly Consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet
- Timely production of statutory and internal financial reports
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Cash management and treasury duties
- Ensuring that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained
- Overseeing the Payroll process in terms of timely payment of salaries and accounting of statutory liabilities arising out of the Process.
- Ensuring compliance to the VAT, Service Tax, Income Tax, Luxury Tax & Other Acts under the purview of finance
- Overseeing the Financial Planning & Analysis for the Unit
- Constantly supporting the P & L Head in terms of Business Finance Functional inputs.
- Attending to Statutory, Internal & Tax Audit for the unit.
- Identifying and recommending potential operational efficiencies and improvements to working practices and procedures this would include Financial and business and could cover IT.
- Other responsibilities regularly assigned to the Financial Controller include payroll, insurance policies and cover and the management of book debt.
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts for the Unit
- Submitting Monthly MIS to the Board & Management
- Overseeing the Finance Function and Team
- Supporting The P & L head in terms of Reports & Other Financial Advice
- Team Building & Training
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.