Partner at Select Global Solutions
Views:961 Applications:565 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Manager - Finance - FMCG Startup - CA (5-12 yrs)
Finance Manager - FMCG Startup
Our client is a mid-size FMCG start-up, that has had successful growth, and is on a fast trajectory. They operate across India and a couple of International markets, primarily targeting HoReCa and retail clients for their products. Backed by some leading investors, they are now looking for a Finance Manager to lead all finance-related activities across the business.
Key Responsibilities :
- To prepare financial & P&L's statements multi-period budgets, forecasts and cash flows.
- Prepare revenue forecasts.
- Responsible for monthly/Quarterly reporting of Actuals, comparing them with plan/latest forecast and writing detailed commentary for variances.
- To manage accounts and finance, planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Finalisation of monthly management accounts strictly in time sound manner.
- Reporting on forecasting, forecast versus actuals, budgets vs forecasts.
- Responsible for Balance sheet reconciliation & fluctuation analysis.
- Maintaining books of accounts, ledgers etc
- Provide analytical support to the Management as necessary.
- Manage on-going relationships with investors.
- Responsible for GST, TDS and other Statutory & Regulatory compliances and its implementation.
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
Experience: 5+ years in inventory based company or e-Commerce company
- Strong analytical and financial orientation.
- Experience in Accounting, Expenses accruals & analysis and capital expense expenditure analysis.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under deadline.
- Strong proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and summarize information to identify trends and risks.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.