Manager - Finance - FMCG Manufacturing Plant - CA (10-16 yrs)
Manager Finance FMCG
- CA Must
- Responsible for driving the factory financials
- This involves forecasting, monitoring and controlling activities.
- Ensure complete control on the financial numbers for all segments incl. revenue, cost of goods sold, margins, recoveries, factory overheads etc.
- Key responsible for financial reviews for the factory.
- Guidance to the Factory Head on all financial aspects
- Budgeting & Control
- Variance Analysis
- Product costing
- Computing Actual contribution for the product (segment-wise)
- Monitoring sales and forecasting
- Support in Factory Production Planning with Manufacturing
- MIS reporting & Inventory Valuation
- Profit Forecasting
- Cost Center Accounting